spam!

Followers


Suicide~~~ 3:49 PM

Our NIE project....
SUICIDE~~~
Although we didn't use it....
Hui Qing, Yin Teng, Mun Hong, Chi Kang, Jia Ching.......

Jia Ching and Hui Qing~
Poor Ching been slap by Qing...

Mun Hong and Yin Teng~

You know what he press in the calculator?

He press [1] [+] [3] [=], then the calculator came out a [4]....

I got so stupid mer? 1+3 also dunno... this make me laugh!! then NG..

My Suicide....


I'm suiciding my cutting my wrist!!

Bloody hand...

Actually very 假~







Jia Ching's suicide...


Very 恐怖! Like a ghost from those ghost movie... I just wanna to scream when we're loading it... Mun Hong keep on ask me to keep quite...


Blood Splat~


Funny NG's......

1st NG


Like dancing Samba...

Wakakaka!! HAHA!! Hoho!! Eiheiheih~ Haha!! WakakakakakakaWAhahaha!! BUAWAHAHAHAHA!!! KAKAKAAAAAAAA!!

2nd NG

Jia Ching, what are you doing....?? Hui Qing, you slap till people wanna pengsan already??!!!

3rd NG

燕婷:低头偷笑,摇头白痴  文康:还没结束的啊!!笑什么??!!

That's all for our NIE.... Wow, take long time to upload~

0 comments: