spam!

Followers


Consider and vote.... 10:13 PM

Just a suggestion:

Let's go Mc's house at 7/11 first lar, steamboat~
Cuz me n my family plan to take the poor hot plate go repair, see where got this service~
If lucky, we still can have tepanyaki~

Btw, my house de k box not yet update, u all want sing what song then have to burn a VCD for me to update lar~
p/s: Mh know how to download MTV...
 
Erm.... the drama show, i hope u all will go as well de, cuz it's really a good show..
 
People who want to go to watch the show, this is my plan:
 
Saturday we go Mc there steamboat, then
1) We stay overnight together
2) Go my house and stay overnight
 
Then, You all can do whatever u like the next morning ( can go sing k as well)
Me n my family are going to watch the Sunday 8p.m show now...
 
My mum's gonna fetch us there, then after watching,
1) My mum fetch us back hostel that night ( If possible )
2) My Bro's gonna fetch us back tomorrow morning...
 
Please tell me your choice ASAP ya, cuz the ticket's almost finish d...
If want go watch AuntieXX, I have to book for you all first..
 
Erm, anyone's parents especially mum wanna go watch, i can book for them as well...  
Show Venue: Near Times Square de 余仁生 office de 仁生剧场....
 
Waiting for ur reply~
 
Regards, Yin Teng....

0 comments: