spam!

Followers


Genting trip [22-23/11/2009] 6:15 PM

After watching so many posts, I think is time for me to upload a post to this blog. Sorry for urging you all (Wei Jet, Mun Cheng, Ciat Min, Hui Qing, Yi Zhang) complete the post in short period.

Firstly, I would like to say sorry for the imperfect and inconveniences during the trip. There were still lots of problems I didn't take into consideration. However, it was just nice no accident happened.

Sorry for being so 'unusual' in that morning, just a little emo.
Looks like you all enjoying the trip very much, I feel the same too.

Hope that we can still have a tour to Cameron or somewhere else next year!



Sniperss ROX


Hui Qing
Mun Cheng
Ciat Min
Yoong Wei
Yin Teng
Mun Hong
Wei Jet
Yi Zhang
Yong Ling
Wee Shin
Jia Ching

Hope that we can still keep in touch after we graduate.


sorry no pics XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure will in touch after graduate..
i will call u guys yam cha...
hehe..

mC said...

okok de~~
I ll drive my ferrari to fetch u al~~
HahaXD
Keep in touch^^

M-H said...

then i wait for urs phone and ferrari lor

YinTeng said...

I also wait u 2 to call me and fetch me de la~